June 14, 2008.
Cristina and James had a lovely wedding at the Barr Mansion (one of my favorite venues to photograph weddings at). As usual, Abbey at the Barr Mansion did a fantastic job and the organic catering was yummy! The navy blue and pink was a beautiful color scheme and a combination I don't see too much. Cristina was total joy to work with and James was one of those "go with the flow" laid back grooms. Congrats to both of you.

















I have seen this done a handful of times at weddings I've photographed. I think it's such an elegant but whimsical way to display table cards.










































I love it when couples wear fun shoes. It's all in the details...












My awesome assistant Brian took this timed exposure of the buffet line.








I just couldn't resist posting this one. Check out the girl in the back(?)