Featured in The Knot-

I always get so excited when my photography gets published. The most thrilling part for me is when I get to call my client and tell them firsthand that their wedding photos are going to be in a magazine. I love to hear how happy they are. I know how much energy goes into planning a wedding (been there myself) and what an amazing payoff to all that work than to have it out there for all to see.

I photographed Raygan and Mike's lovely wedding at the Barr Mansion last year and their images made their way to the pages of The Knot Fall/Winter 2008 Real Weddings Texas issue. They were also given a gallery with a slide show. They had some really original details. I especially love the bride and groom pinatas in the giant oak tree and the white doves made out of coconuts. Check out their Knot gallery-
Raygan and Mike