Baby #2 on the way!

Chris and I are so excited to announce that we are expecting our second child in September. We don't know if it's a boy or a girl yet, but I'll share the news when we find out (in 2 weeks). We did not find out what we were having with Elliot, but we are a little bit more anxious this time. Of course Elliot wants a boy to share all his Star Wars and Transformer toys with. Chris also wants a boy just because he thinks he won't be able to handle the thought of trying to protect a girl from all the bad boys out there (like he was never one!). I could go either way. At one point I thought I really wanted a girl, but now I can honestly say I would be thrilled with either. Weddings in March and April were particularly hard, but I had lots of help and I am feeling better now. My last wedding will be in June and I plan to start up again sometime in November. Thanks to all my friends, family and clients who were so supportive during my first trimester.