Lisa and Kyle get married...again!

Lisa and Kyle are both in the army and were actually already married when they got married. They just never had a formal ceremony the first time. So, 2 years after a civil service, they decided to have a very beautiful wedding at La Villa Antonia (one of my favorite venues).

Since they decided to see each other before the ceremony we had lots of time to do some portraits beforehand. I have shot at the Villa many times, but had never gone into the tower. Lisa made the suggestion to go inside and I am so glad she did. I love the shots from this location. Here are just a couple from there.












Lisa wrapped and put these boxes together herself! The details she made were so beautiful and creative.


Check out the lovely cake by the one and only Simon Lee, the best cakes ever! Trust me, I know my cakes (I taste a lot of 'em). His cakes not only look like pieces of art, they actually taste better than they look.


Flowers and decorations by Coby Neal. I love the blue and orange color combination.