Vegas baby!
March 26-March 29, 2007.

I spent this past week attending the WPPI (Wedding and Portrait Photographer's International) conference and the DWF (Digital Wedding Forum) conference in Las Vegas. I ran into some old friends, as well as met some great new people. I try to attend at least a one big conference a year because it's such a great way to see all the newest products (albums, gear, computer software etc) and the seminars are so inspiring. I shared a room with my friend, Marianne. She is a fantastic wedding photographer from Boulder (she also won this little bike race years ago called the Tour de France...no joke). We stayed at a fantastic hotel with awesome amenities, so it felt like a mini vacation as well as getting lots of great ideas for my work.
I came back to Austin totally jazzed about this coming wedding season. It's going to be so busy, but very exctiting.